Your heart works hard. Really hard. It’s pumping away, keeping you alive and well. But are you working hard for your heart?
If you’re participating in USANA’s RESET™ Nation Challenge, you can answer with a resounding yes.
Your efforts are definitely helping your heart out. Because the more weight you carry, the harder your heart needs to work. The RESET Challenge is a great way to lose that weight and begin a transformation that will do wonders for your heart.*
Still need to join the challenge? Opt in today.
Luckily, we have products that make it easy for you to eat right, control portions, and get the nutrients your body—and especially your heart—needs to keep you healthy and happy:
- Protein Snacks: High protein intake has been associated with long-term heart health, and these low-glycemic snacks give you the energy and protein you need when hunger hits.
- Nutrimeal™ meal-replacement shakes: A balance of protein, carbs, and fiber makes these delicious, low-glycemic shakes a perfect way for you to get what you need without packing on the pounds.
- Fibergy® Plus fiber blend: High fiber and low cholesterol is a good start for heart health and weight loss. Fibergy Plus has 2.9 grams of soluble fiber, is fat free, and is low in cholesterol. That’s a recipe for success.
- BiOmega™ fish-oil supplement: Research shows that fish oil and exercise is more effective than exercise alone for reducing body fat and supporting your cardiovascular and metabolic health. And BiOmega is packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids.**
- Essentials™ vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant supplements: They’re our core products for a reason. Get the important vitamins and minerals you need—like vitamins B6, B12, and magnesium—to maintain the health of your heart.**
- CoQuinone® 30 CoQ10 supplement: With an optimal combination of coenzyme Q10 and alpha-lipoic acid that supports cellular energy production, you’ll be helping your heart get the power it needs to work hard for you.
- Proflavanol® C100 grape-seed extract supplement: We did a study with Boston University that showed the combination of vitamin C and grape-seed extract has positive effects on blood flow, which is good for maintaining heart health. And if you get the superpill version—Proflavanol® C200—you get twice as much grape-seed extract.**
Want to learn more about how Proflavanol C100 works? Check out our all-new “A Closer Look” video with Brian Dixon, our executive director of health and science education. This new video explains all the benefits of our signature bioflavonoid supplement, and is the first in a series of in-depth videos.
*Individual results may vary. The RESET™ weight-management system lowers your daily caloric intake and recommends moderate exercise for best results. Typical results are 4.5 lbs. in five days.
It is suggested that you take these products to your physician and secure his/her advice if you intend to change your diet, begin an exercise program, are pregnant or lactating, have allergies, are taking medications, or are under the care of a physician.
Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the RESET program, except on the advice of their physician and/or dietician.